Problem Set 1
Exercises are taken from the textbook chapters. Maximum score for this problem set is 33 points and the due date is Monday, September 21st, 2020 (11:59PM Eastern Time)
- Exercise 3.5: (a) 2 points, (b) 2 points, (c) 2 points.
- Exercise 3.6: (a) 1 points, (b) 1 points, (c) 2 points.
- Exercise 3.7: (a) 4 points, (b) 2 points, (c) 2 points.
- Exercise 3.8: 4 points.
- Exercise 3.9: (a) 4 points, (b) 6 points.
- Survey: 1 point.
Most of the exercises are coding problems.
You can work directly in Colab.
Once you are satisfied with your work, download the final version of the notebook and upload both notebooks to Gradescope's "Notebook Submission"
3.5.(c) and 3.7.(c) require you to answer a question qualitatively. You can write you answer in your notebook, but will have to submit to the "Written Submission" section of Gradescope.
If you do not have a Gradescope account, you will be required to create one. Please use your
@mit.edu email to register.
Then look for class
6.881 Robotics Manipulation, and join using the access code we provided in Piazza.
You will have to make two submissions for this problem set:
- Problem Set 1, Written Submission. You can copy-paste from notebook your answers to 3.5.(c) and 3.7.(c), or type in directly to the corresponding sections.
Problem Set 1, Notebook Submission.
The final versions of your notebooks
differential_ik_optimization.ipynb(downloaded from Colab). Please double check that the notebook you are submitting has exactly this name.
Finally, we have a small survey that you can take for an extra point! After you take the survey, you will be given a code. Submit this code to Gradescope's written submission section this time!