Problem Set 2
Exercises are taken from the textbook chapters. Maximum score for this problem set is 27 points and the due date is Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 (11:59PM Eastern Time)
- Exercise 4.4: (a) 2 points, (b) 2 points, (c) 2 points.
- Exercise 4.5: (a) 3 points, (b) 3 points.
- Exercise 4.6: (a) 4 points, (b) 2 points.
- Exercise 4.7: (a) 4 points. (b) 4 points.
- Survey: 1 point. After submitting the survey, write the keyword at the end of your written submission.
Most of the exercises are coding problems.
You can work directly in Colab.
Once you are satisfied with your work, download the final version of the notebook and upload both notebooks to Gradescope's "Notebook Submission"
You will have to make three submissions for this problem set:
- Problem Set 2, Written Submission. A pdf of your answers to 4.4. This can be either LaTeX, Word, or hand-written (in the latter case, be sure it is legible!). Please include the survey keyword in the end of your written submission.
Problem Set 2, Notebook Submission.
The final versions of your notebooks
pose_estimation_icp.ipynb(downloaded from Colab). Please double check that the notebook you are submitting has exactly this name.
Finally, we have a small survey that you can take for an extra point! After you take the survey, you will be given a code. Submit this code to Gradescope's written submission section this time!