Problem Set 3
Exercises are taken from the textbook chapters. Maximum score for this problem set is 31 points and the due date is Wednesday, October 14th, 2020 (11:59PM Eastern Time)
- Exercise 5.1: (a) 4 points, (b) 2 points.
- Exercise 5.2: (a) 2 points, (b) 2 points, (c) 4 points, (d) 2 points.
- Exercise 5.3: (a) 4 points, (b) 4 points, (c) 2 points, (d) 4 points.
- Survey: 1 point. After submitting the survey, write the keyword at the end of your written submission.
You will have to make two submissions for this problem set:
- Problem Set 3, Written Submission. A pdf of your answers to 5.1.(b) and 5.2.(a),(b),(d). This can be either LaTeX, Word, or hand-written (in the latter case, be sure it is legible!). Please include the survey keyword in the end of your written submission.
Problem Set 3, Notebook Submission.
The final versions of your notebooks
grasp_candidate.ipynb(downloaded from Colab). Please double check that the notebook you are submitting has exactly this name.
Finally, we have a small survey that you can take for an extra point! After you take the survey, you will be given a code. Submit this code to Gradescope's written submission section this time!