Problem Set 4
Exercises are taken from the textbook chapters. Maximum score for this problem set is 30 points and the due date is Wednesday, October 28th, 2020 (11:59PM Eastern Time)
- Exercise 6.1: (a) 3 points, (b) 1 points, (c) 1 points, (d) 2 points.
- Exercise 7.1: (a) 2 points, (b) 2 points.
- Exercise 7.2: (a) 3 points, (b) 3 points, (c) 2 points.
- Exercise 7.3: (a) 3 points, (b) 1 point, (c) 1 point, (d) 4 points.
- Project Proposal: a short (max 500 words) report where you describe your plan for the final project. You are free to consult with the course staff via office hours, or piazza. By uploading your project proposal to Gradescope you will get one point. This is just to ensure that the upload has been completed successfully: the project proposal is mandatory.
- Survey: 1 point. After submitting the survey, write the keyword at the end of your written submission.
You will have to make three submissions for this problem set:
- Problem Set 4, Written Submission. A pdf of your answers to 6.1(b,c), 7.1, 7.2, and 7.3 (a,b,c). This can be either LaTeX, Word, or hand-written (in the latter case, be sure it is legible!). Please include the survey keyword in the end of your written submission.
Problem Set 4, Notebook Submission.
The final versions of your notebooks
hybrid_force_position.ipynb(downloaded from Colab). Please double check that the notebook you are submitting has exactly this name.
- Project Proposal. The pdf of your project proposal. This can be either LaTeX (preferred) or Word. The project proposal cannot be handwritten.
Finally, we have a small survey that you can take for an extra point! After you take the survey, you will be given a code. Submit this code to Gradescope's written submission section this time!