Problem Set 9
Exercises are taken from the textbook chapters. Maximum score for this problem set is 25 points and the due date is Wednesday, November 10th, 2021 (11:59PM Eastern Time)
- Exercise 8.1: (a) 3 points, (b) 2 points, (c) 5 points.
- Exercise 8.2: (a) 5 points, (b) 3 points.
- Exercise 8.3: (a) 2 points, (b) 2 points.
- Project Update: 2 points. Please briefly describe (a few sentences) the infrastructure/simulation set-up that your team has created for the project. Some example details to include are: what simulator (i.e. Drake, PyBullet, MoJoCo, etc), what development pipeline (i.e. Deepnote, local installation, colab, etc), what robot (i.e. Kuka, Panda, UR5, etc), what objects or items have been added to the simulation environment (i.e. a block, bins, shelves, etc) and any other relevant details. Feel free to talk us through the steps your team has taken. Also, please, if relevant, include a screenshot of your simulation environment.
- Survey: 1 point. After submitting the survey, write the keyword at the end of your written submission.
You will submit three files for this problem set:
- Problem Set 9 written problems. All written problems (Exercises 8.1 (a, b), Exercise 8.2 (b), Exercise 8.3 (a, b), project update) belong in this submission, as well as the survey code. Please submit one PDF for all written problems. Note that your solutions to written problems only need to be within the PDF and do not need to be duplicated in the notebooks. Please ensure that if you are submitted scans of handwritten solutions that the text is legible.
Problem Set 9 notebook problems.
The final versions of your notebooks:
rrt_planning.ipynb(downloaded from Deepnote). Please double check that the notebook you are submitting has exactly this name.
Finally, we have a small survey. After you take the survey, you will be given a code. Include this code in your written submission.